People Are Essential To Our Success: We Build A Winning & Collaborating Work Environment Through Caring, Trusting, Empowering Our Employees; We Ignite Passions So That Our Employees Reach Their Maximal Potential; We Drive Relentless Innovations Through Agile Methodology; We Strive To Maximize The Wins For Our Customers, Eco-system Partners Through Our Thriving Employees.
Health Insurance and Checkup, Annual Gym Membership
Thoughtful Career Development Plan For All Employees
Stretch Everyone To Fulfill The Maximal Potential
AQUANX is ushering in the next generation of Hybrid Cloud, Network, and Data Center Hosting Services around the globe. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, CA, USA, we are growing rapidly, and currently running a global network and multiple data centers around the globe . We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role expand our current success on a massive scale. Someone who takes work seriously, but also isn’t afraid to have some fun either. Someone who’s ready to take AQUANX —and their career—to the next level.
Our data center networks provide high bandwidth and low latency solutions for aggregating server racks, inter-connecting data centers in our regional backbone, inter-connecting our data centers to our Border network, and for management and monitoring of all network devices and critical data center infrastructure. Engineers in this organization define the hardware platforms, physical topologies, routing architectures and software control systems for these networks. Engineers on this team make day-to-day and strategic decisions that carry a huge amount of responsibility and impact. If you’re up the challenge, we’d love to hear from you!
For the right candidates, you have the opportunity to transition into a role in our Silicon Valley HQ, with the work visa and green card sponsorship by AQUANX.
The ideal candidate for this job would have a knowledge of ASICs, optics and router system design as well as extensive experience designing and implementing routings protocols such BGP and OSPF. We’re interested in engineers with experience having designed, operated, and implemented networks of large scale. We’re looking for those who have pushed platforms and protocols to their limits. In addition to fundamental Networking skills our engineers needs Linux experience and background in network automation. Some proficiency in Python, Perl, C, or Shell Scripting is desired. •Experienced: you have a BS degree (or equivalent professional experience) in Computer Science or related engineering field with at least 10 years of experience in production data center support and management.
• Data Center Fabric Architect: You have seen and helped build many different styles of the classic data center fabrics, also you know the ins and outs of the modern implementations of IP Fabrics and have supported these after implementation.
• A hardware connoisseur: you come ready for action wielding a wealth of server and networking hardware expertise. You have worked closely for years with systems engineers and know how to triage their issues at scale. You can triage networking issues on Windows, Linux, Juniper, and others.
• An expert planner: you’re always thinking two steps ahead; you have first-hand experience at capacity planning and working with vendors to provide hardware and installation on time.
• Security-minded: you are familiar with PII & PCI data and understand the requirements these put on data centers.
• Automation: you use software principles to solve your problems. You are familiar with Python or another interpreted language and troubleshoot output errors. You have used a configuration management tool like Ansible or Chef to solve scaling issues.
• Self-organized: you’re excited about getting in front of complex problems, effectively organizing your work and team to get the job done by any means possible; overcoming emergent high-impact issues and contributing to long-running projects comes naturally to you.
• Problem Solver: you ask the right questions to solve issues within your expertise and you use data to test your theories.
• Develop and deliver groundbreaking hardware infrastructure solutions to meet the large scale and real-time requirements of our global network operations, so that our customers have an awesome experience anywhere in the world.
• Identify and solve critical problems and prevent them from re-occurring via root cause analysis and automation.
• Create, influence, and improve the development platform, infrastructure, standards, and methods to ensure the goal of scalability and high availability can be achieved.
• Work with an innovative team that is currently distributed throughout the US and Hong Kong, and soon to be globally.
• Participate in the on-call rotation for our critical infrastructure pieces around the globe.